Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back to running

Thanks to a wonderful sunny day I was able to defeat my laziness to go out for a nice run. It was long I wasn't running outdoor and I've also been skipping quite a few times the treadmill downstairs where I was supposed to run half an hour at least three times a week (ok ... quite a bit more than a few times...).
So I've been a coward and took it easy by not running the usual one-hour path but stopping instead short of that to turn back toward home. Everything was fine except a bit of ankle pain on the left foot near the end of the run.

Surprisingly enough I met only three other runners and a guy on a bicycle... I would have expected to meet much more than that given the nice sunny Sunday (I think my record is meeting about 20 or so people down that path).

No comments: