Sunday, January 01, 2006

new year, new color; but why ?

Here we go. I decided to start 2006 with a brand new color for my homepage. I also added a specific section with my piano recordings (including a fake one!).

I always had a problem in finishing the musical pieces I start to study; for long I thought the reason was me losing interest once I saw that I could do it. However there is a very big difference between starting something and actually finishing it; but it's hard to push back the stupid question "why doing it" that keeps popping out all the time. "Why" is a question that has no answer; wasting time asking "why" is stupid as to any answer you can add another "ok, but why ?" in an endless sequence that takes nowhere. The key intelligent question is "How ?". That question doesn't rise an infinite chain of stupid questions because at a certain point you just do it.
How to do 3d graphics ? How to do video compression ? How to do text compression ? How to solve a quintic ? Those are meaningful questions.

So why I keep asking myself stupid questions ? :-)

No comments: